This month I've rounded up the best posts featured on I Covet Thee throughout January. If you've missed any now's your chance to catch up!
01. Best of Beauty in 2013 here - A two part look into my favourite Make Up, Skincare, Hair and Body products from the last twelve months. No stone is left unturned in this comprehensive guide to beauty - I suggest you get comfy and grab a cup of tea as it's a long one!
02. The January Detox: A Three Step Plan here Though I may not be the best at New Year's resolutions I've come up with three simple steps to keep my skin and body maintained after the festive season and believe it or not, I'm still sticking to them!
03. A Foundation Dilemma here - This month I called on you to help me find a replacement for the much loved but long gone Jemma Kidd Light As Air Foundation and I've already tried out a handful of your favourites bringing me one step closer to my new go-to base. Keep those suggestions coming!
04. Seeking Plain Nails here - For a while now I've been abandoning colour in favour of a 'barely there' nail. See my favourite picks for a simple nude manicure.
05. New In: Beauty Haul here - Of course the month wouldn't be complete without a Haul and I've got a mix of new high and low end goodies to add to my collection including the palette that everyone is coveting and a drugstore mascara that I can't stop raving about.
06. Currently Obsessed: Rituals Laughing Buddha Collection here - Last up comes a new feature to I Covet Thee in the form of 'Currently Obsessed' where I hand over some time in the spotlight to the products I can't get enough of. This week - a body range from Rituals that smells divine.
Share This Post