01. Zara Check Scarf: My penchant for tartan prints is getting slightly out of hand (today I wore not only a tartan scarf but corresponding trousers too) and this near-blanket sized offering from Zara seems the perfect warm weather staple to see me through January.
02. Diptyque Classic Coffret: Diptyque candles truly have my heart and this set of three would be the perfect way to discover more from he brand. Made up of Figuier; a firm favourite, Baies; a staple of theirs and Roses; sweeter than my usual taste but one I could see burning away nicely on a Spring evening.
03. Parisian Chic: Forever longing to be roaming the streets of Paris in a stripe shirt and flats, this style guide penned by model Ines de La Fressange should help me on my way to that effortless French Girl cool.
04. Zara Office City Bag: After my last 'What's In My Bag' offering you should be well aware that I like to carry around a lot on a daily basis and this Zara number full of it's various zippers, compartments and pockets - that can even fit in a Macbook I hear, may just be the next Mary Poppins-esque bag I'm looking for. Plus, isn't it just beautiful?
05. Jo Malone Blackberry & Bay Cologne: I can hand on heart say I am now obsessed with Jo Malone. Trust me ladies, one tip to their beautiful counter is all it takes. I recently came away with their Peony and Blush Suede Cologne which has instantly stolen the title of my favourite fragrance this year, but another scent that really caught my attention was Blackberry and Bay. Every one of the perfumes are designed to be layered and the combination of these two was out of this world.
06. Urban Decay Naked 3 Palette: The one I didn't think I wanted but now can't stop thinking about - The Naked 3 Palette. At it's surprise announcement the Beauty World got a little wobbly at the knees for the rose toned collection of neutrals. I dread to think of the scramble for this once it hits counters on Monday!
07. Charlotte Tilbury Powder & Sculpt Brush: It's about time a tapered brush came into my life and this beauty from Charlotte Tilbury, a brand I'm just dying to try, seems to be the perfect multitasking shape for precision powdering, highlighting and sculpting all in one.
YouTube | Twitter | Bloglovin' | Facebook | Instagram