Here's 10 to catch up on if you missed any!
(Click on an image to be taken to the original post)
01. A look at the new miniature Summer offerings from Essie's 2013 collection.
02. A round up of last month's favourites which include the ultimate duo for messy beach hair and an exciting new body moisturising concept.
03. Two of my favourite tried and tested toners get put under the spotlight.
04. Four of the best sheer bases for a natural look that couldn't be more perfect for Summer.
05. I may not repurchase products all that often, but when something gets a thrown in the shopping basket for a second time, it's more than likely going to be one these stand out products.
06. The serious damage I inflicted on my bank account and the Selfridges beauty haul comes to light in my London Birthday Haul.
07. A small thank you for all the lovely people that nominated I Covet Thee for Best Beauty Vlog in the Cosmo Blog Awards, and how to vote in the next round!
08. I take a look at my top picks for bold Summer lips ranging from the bright and glossy to the matte and long-lasting.
09. GolssyBox's latest offering is a Summer themed affair with everything you could possibly need for effortless beach cool.
10. Meet Honey, the newest addition to the Marc Jacobs fragrance family and let me tell you why it smells so good!
YouTube | Twitter | Bloglovin' | Facebook | Instagram