1, 2, 3, 4, 5
01. These Cath Kidston tins are so adorable, I think they'd be perfect for putting jewellery and make up bits in rather than stationary.
02. I've been loving all of Diptyque's scents for so long now, but still have yet to decided which my favourite is. I love the idea of this little travel set to try out the fragrances for before making the big purchase of a full sized perfume.
03. Another Diptyque item on the list! I think Pomander optimises the smell of all things Wintery and festive, perfect for this time of year.
04. I was so against iPads when they came out, but ever since buying one for Darren last Christmas (and 'borrowing' it rather frequently) I've really wanted one of my own! Since trying out the mini version in the Apple store I think it would be perfect for catching up with blogs and writing posts on the go.
05. I love the idea of anything that helps aid sleep as I never seem to be able to nod off no matter how tired I am. The Dream Team from This Works contains a soothing pillow spray and a concentrated roll on.
06. I've been desperately wanting this perfume for months now. It's the perfect spicy oriental kind of scent which I love wearing during the winter. Fingers crossed for this one!
What's on your Christmas list?
YouTube - Twitter - Bloglovin' - Instagram